Commenting is deactivated.

Please post all new topics and queries to the
Discussion Forum

covered bowl markings

by Lisa

I am wondering what language this is, and what it translates to in English. It is on the bottom of a small bowl w/lid that has fruit painted on it. Thanks!

Comments for covered bowl markings

Click here to add your own comments

Nov 14, 2010
by: peter

I have no idea. I read Chinese and Japanese and can distinguish Korean writing, but this is none of it.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Ask a question or contribute - archived 2011.

search by keyword