chinese mark

I have a pair of matching vases, one is smaller than the other. Marked on the bottom is a square picture in blue of the great wall with the words THE GREAT WALL stamped in blue underneath it.
I can't find this marking anywhere. Are these fake or a copy? Any info. would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

We can only help if you upload pictures or post a link to pictures on the web for us to help.
Thank you.


Comments for chinese mark

Click here to add your own comments

Jun 21, 2011
by: peter

A mark with that words means it is probably from the second half of the 20th century, at the earliest.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Ask a Question or Contribute - archived 2012.