Commenting is deactivated.

Please post all new topics and queries to the Discussion Forum

Comments for (1) This's Qing dynasty vase ?please help

Click here to add your own comments

vase shape
by: shelley kong

I have a vase of the same shape which is called yuhuchun.

[comment by P.]
Full name would be 玉壺春瓶 (yuhu chunping).

thank you
by: an

Hey Peter
thank you for your help

by: peter

This would be Batavia ware. The mark would be a Qianlong minyao mark. But all looks a bit too fresh in these pictures.
As Batavia ware was mostly for export to Europe, it would not have had such a mark.
Too many questions for my taste. I would leave it, if you haven't bought it yet.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to (1) This's Qing dynasty vase ?please help.

Return to Ask a Question or Contribute - archived.